Convenient Veterinary Care Wherever You Are
You may be able to seek your pet’s medical care via telemedicine for these reasons:
● Coughing, Sneezing, URI signs
● Diabetic Care and Management
● External parasites (fleas, ticks, mites, etc.)
● Gastrointestinal upsets, intestinal parasites
● Hospice care
● Lameness evaluations
● Limited mobility patients and clients
Some important details:
- You will speak with a veterinarian from Seattle Veterinary Associates via telemedicine.
- Telemedicine does not work well for many illnesses. As always, we will be honest and conservative with you.
- Telemedicine should be used in addition to your pet’s regular doctor appointments, not as a substitute. All follow-up meetings will be invoiced separately.
- Patients with whom we already have a working connection are the only ones to whom we provide telehealth services.