Convenient Veterinary Care Wherever You Are
You may be able to seek your pet’s medical care via telemedicine for these reasons:
● Coughing, Sneezing, URI signs
● Diabetic Care and Management
● External parasites (fleas, ticks, mites, etc.)
● Gastrointestinal upsets, intestinal parasites
● Hospice care
● Lameness evaluations
● Limited mobility patients and clients
Some important details:
- Telemedicine allows you to communicate with one of our Seattle Veterinary Associates experts.
- Telemedicine is not appropriate for many illnesses. We will always be forthright and conservative with you.
- Telemedicine is intended to augment rather than replace your pet’s appointment visits. Any further in-person follow-up will be charged individually.
- We only provide telehealth services to patients we have seen in the last year or less.