Your Pets Are Our Passion.
Seattle Veterinary Associates was founded in 1971 by Dr. Sanford Olson, Dr. Donald Canfield, and Dr. Stephen Jones. To provide patients with the extraordinary care they deserved, we:
- Actively pursue client education and involvement in the care of their pet
- Develop and maintain quality medical care teams through education and training
- Participate in training and educational advancements in our profession
- Develop and maintain a health partnership with clients to ensure their satisfaction
- Apply the highest standards in care, compassion, and veterinary technologies
- Value and respect the individual talents and skills of our people
- Accept accountability for our performances
- Model ethical behavior in all our interactions with clients, patients, and staff.
The vision of providing the highest quality veterinary care to pets in the Puget Sound area remains integral to each of us today.
Coupled with our considerate expansion and the advancement of our medical capabilities at all our hospitals, we are proud to be providing the highest quality veterinary care to your pets.
Meet Our Veterinarians & Staff
Learn more about the compassionate people who make up Seattle Veterinary Associates.
What We Offer
We provide a wide spectrum of services across all our locations which are available to any of our patients. This is a small sampling.