Convenient Veterinary Care Wherever You Are
You may be able to seek your pet’s medical care via telemedicine for these reasons:
● Coughing, Sneezing, URI signs
● Diabetic Care and Management
● External parasites (fleas, ticks, mites, etc.)
● Gastrointestinal upsets, intestinal parasites
● Hospice care
● Lameness evaluations
● Limited mobility patients and clients
Some important details:
- Telemedicine connects you with one of our Seattle Veterinary Associates doctors.
- Not all ailments are good fits for telemedicine. We will be up-front with you and conservative as always.
- Telemedicine is meant to supplement, and not replace, your pet’s office visits. Any in-person follow up will be billed separately.
- We only offer telehealth services to patients with whom we have an active, existing relationship.